Benefits to your body using Orthopeadic Mattress
Orthopaedic mattresses cater for those who suffer from discomfort, especially in their back and joints
They are designed to provide you with maximum support throughout the night, gently supporting your back and joints to minimise aches and pains. The firm support distributes your body weight to alleviate stress on the spine, relieving painful pressure points, and helping to maintain natural alignment of the spine.
An orthopaedic mattress can help you in many ways towards achieving the restful sleep you deserve. By providing a gentle degree of firmness it helps your body to stay in the best position for spinal alignment and support.
* Orthopaedic Firm mattress
* standard uk sizes 3ft, 4ft6, 5ft, 6ft
* Relieves pressure points across the body
* Promotes good blood circulation
* Tufted mattress in a Quality Cover
* Suitable for any type of standard UK size bed base
* Fully compliant with all UK fire regulations
* Roughly between 11-12″ Thickness
* not vacum packed
* 12.5 gauge bonnell spring
* wired edge for extra support